What is VoiceQ Actor?
VoiceQ actor is an application designed for voice talent to record their lines remotely away from the studio. The voice talent record lines sent from a content provider using VoiceQ Pro or Writer using a home studio. The Voice Actor then sends the content provider an outputted OMF file to use in the final cut in the studio. Alternately VoiceQ Actor can be used as a practising tool for actors to get a feel of their character before they arrive in the studio reducing studio costs and recording time.
Features of VoiceQ Actor
Recording within VoiceQ:
- Recording: Users can record a line over and over until they have the perfect take. Users can limit how many takes are stored before they are removed from the application
- Pre-Roll: Users can set a Pre-roll to start before a recording
- Post-Roll: Users can set a Pre-roll to start before a recording
- Recording Start: Users can opt to start recording before pre-roll to capture dialogue or lead-ins
- Delete and Save audio: Users can view saved audio files in the project and review each file within VoiceQ
- Export AAF files: This is for engineers or other users to use in popular DAW applications such as Pro Tools and Logic X
Input selection - Users can select which input they prefer to use (For microphone/mixer selection)
Output selection - Users can select which output they prefer to use (For mixer selection)
Familiar VoiceQ features - Beeps, Scrolling Digital Rythmoband ect.